The difference between PVC and PP plastic sheet
PVC board and PP board are board, are chemical polymer. PP is polypropylene, PVC is PVC. What about PP?
1. Color difference: the material cannot be transparent, and the common colors are primary color (natural color of PP material), rice gray, porcelain white, etc. PVC color rich, such as dark gray, light gray, beige, ivory, transparent.
2. Weight difference: compared with PVC board, PP board has lower density, PVC board has higher density, so PVC board is heavier. The density of domestic PP board is generally 0.92 PVC density, 1.58-1.6 transparent PVC density is 1.4.
3. Acid and alkali resistance: it has better acid and alkali resistance than PP board, but it is brittle and hard, resistant to ultraviolet radiation, can withstand climate change for a long time, is not flammable, and slightly toxic. However, PP board is not UV resistant and will change color when exposed to the sun for a long time.
4. Temperature difference: the temperature range of domestic PP is about 0-80 ℃, PVC is 0-60 ℃, CPVC is - 40-95 ℃.
5. Scope of application: PVC plate is mainly used for acid and alkali resistant equipment, environmental protection equipment, waste water and waste gas discharge equipment, washing tower, clean room, semiconductor plant and related industrial equipment, in which PP thick plate is widely used for hot stamping plate, punch pad, etc.
PVC board is made of PVC and its cross section is honeycomb network structure. PVC is mainly used in building materials, packaging, medicine and many other industries. Such as construction, electroplating equipment, acid and alkali resistant equipment, industrial sewage equipment, chemical industry, etc. PVC can be divided into soft PVC and hard PVC according to hardness. According to the production process, it is divided into PVC skin foam board and non PVC foam.