PVC sheet (polyvinyl chloride) is an economical thermoplastic that provides good rigidity, high mechanical strength and moderate electrical insulation properties. It is easy to machine and fabricate through the process of welding and bonding and is commonly used in applications where resistance to chemicals, moisture absorption, oxidation and ultraviolet light are paramount. Furthermore, Thus PVC has clear advantages over other materials which cemented its place as one of the most famous and widely used polymers.
1. Incredibly durable and lightweight which will be convenient in building and plumbing.
2. High chlorine range makes it a fire retardant material.
3. Impeccable tensile strength and impact opposition.
4. Excellent resistance to chemicals and alkalis.
5. Excellent electric insulation belongings.
6. A readily available and affordable polymer.