Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is an impact-resistant engineering thermoplastic. It is an amorphous polymer. It is made of three monomers: acrylonitrile, butadiene, and styrene. It is a preferred choice for structural applications due to its physical properties. These properties include high rigidity, resistance to impact, abrasion, and strain. Used in electronic housings, auto parts, consumer products, pipe fittings, and lego toys.
1. Good mechanical strength, high impact strength.
2. Resists scratching, excellent abrasion resistance.
3. Good electrical properties, moisture and creep resistance.
4. High dimentional stability, good luster.
5. Good chemical and stress cracking resistance to inorganic salt solutions, alkalis and many acids.
6. Fire resistance.
7. Easy to print (UV printing, Screen Printing, Digital Printing...).