ABS named Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene, is the widely used engineering thermo-plastic and is formed by the polymerization of styrene and acrylonitrileon the thermoplastic rubber which is then melt compounded with styrene .ABS sheet shows a good respectively excellent impact resistance, even at low temperatures. ABS has a good heat distortion temperature and chemical resistance, It has excellent thermoforming properties and can be used for various applications.
1. Good mechanical strength, high impact strength.
2. Resists scratching, excellent abrasion resistance.
3. Good electrical properties, moisture and creep resistance.
4. High dimentional stability, good luster.
5. Good chemical and stress cracking resistance to inorganic salt solutions, alkalis and many acids.
6. Fire resistance.
7. Easy to print (UV printing, Screen Printing, Digital Printing...).