Characteristics of ABS Plastic Board and its application in daily life
|ABS Plastic Board|
|Drying condition||80-90℃ 2 hours|
Properties: ABS Plastic Board has the appearance of opaque ivory-colored granules, non-toxic and tasteless, very low water absorption, can be made into a variety of colors, and has a 90% high gloss. abs is well combined with other materials, easy to surface printing, coating, plating processing. ABS is flammable, there is black smoke, does not drip, emitting cinnamon flavor.
ABS Plastic Board performance: 1.
1. Good overall performance, high impact strength, chemical stability, good electrical properties.
2. Good fusion with PMMA, made of two-color plastic parts, and can be surface chrome plating, painting treatment.
3. There are high impact resistance, high heat resistance, flame retardant, reinforced, transparent and other levels.
4. Liquidity is a little worse than HIPS, better than PMMA, PC, etc., good flexibility.
5 . ABC is a comprehensive resin with good ability, high impact strength and surface hardness in a wide range of temperature, higher heat deflection temperature than PA and PVC, and good dimensional stability.
ABS Plastic Board is also outstanding in mechanical properties, its impact strength is good, can be used at very low temperatures, even if ABS products are damaged, only tensile damage, not stamping damage. ABS has excellent wear resistance, dimensional stability, and good oil resistance. It can be used for bearings with medium-sized load and speed.
ABS has no significant melting point and has a heat deflection temperature of 70-107℃. After annealing treatment it can be increased by 10°C. Generally ABS can still show some toughness at -40°C and can be used at -40-85°C for a long time.
ABS is not affected by water, inorganic salts, soda ash and other solvents. It is suitable for making general mechanical parts, wear-resistant parts, transmission parts and telecommunication parts.
1. Amorphous material, medium fluidity, large moisture absorption, must be fully dried, the surface requirements of glossy plastic parts must be long preheated dry 80-90 degrees.
2. Suitable for high material temperature, high mold temperature, but the material temperature is too high easy to decomposition ( decomposition temperature of > 270 degrees ). For high precision plastic parts, the mold temperature should be 50-60 degrees, and for relatively high gloss and heat resistant plastic parts, the mold temperature should be 60-80 degrees.
3. If you want to solve the problem of water trap, you need to improve the fluidity of the material, take high material temperature, high mold temperature, or change the water entry level and other methods.
4. ABS plastic board can be formed with heat-resistant or flame-retardant grade.
ABS Plastic Board in the life of the application.
Application: Electrical: Electrical parts, radio shell.
Machinery: mechanical structure, metalized products, automotive dashboard, suitable for general parts, wear-resistant parts, transmission parts, ABS is also one of the main materials for 3D printing, but also the most stable material in 3D printing.
Building materials and furniture: display cabinets, tubes.
Daily necessities: stationery, containers, vacuum machine zero capacity parts.
Others: safety helmet, battery box.